On the Information Presented in the Document
JSC “Metro Georgia” Transport Company takes full responsibility on the safety and privacy of your personal information.
The represented document includes the following information:
- What kind of information we collect from you, when you visit our webpage or use our service;
- How we collect and use this information;
- And how it is possible to get in touch with us, in case your rights violation or if you wish to request the information collected about you.
We kindly ask tofam filiarize with the given document before using our websites or service(s).
Information, which we may Collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
a) The information presenting of which is realized by you, when you fill in any form at our webpage or in case you keep in touch with us and use your contact sources. The following information can be collected by the noted method: name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail, date of birth. In some cases the details about your methods of payment, place of work or education, photo can be collected in addition. This information may be given to us in the following cases:
- When you use claim or resume forms;
- When you take part in our questionnairies and investigations and agree with the appropriate terms given in them.
- When you use the online system of ticket buying and give us as your contact as the information about the transaction conducted by you: date, method, amount of payment. We do not collect or keep the information about your data or conducted financial transactions.
b) The collection of the information about you is realized via webpage cookies. Cookies are the small sized textual files containing information, which are kept on the hard disk on your computer (or mobile device), when you visit our webpage. Cookies do not present danger for your computer. They help us to improve the performance of our site in the internet and to increase the satisfaction of our consumers towards the webpage. The following information may be got via cookies:
- When you visited our site and how much time have you spent on the page;
- What country you visited us from and what language webpage you used;
- What kind of equipment and browser you are using;
- How you have found us in the internet and by what source you have entered the site;
- How many pages have you seen and how many times you have entered the site,
Additional information about cookies is available on the following webpage: www.aboutcookies.org.
3. Where your Personal Information is Kept
“Metro Georgia” does not take the responsibility on the safety of the information collected by the third person, but we assure you the website(s) of the third person is safe and has(have) proper software for the full guarantee of the information safety.
4. How we Use the Information Collected about you
We may use the information collected about you for the following aims:
- to inform you about the taken changes in our service in case of necessity;
- in order to realize the possible payments and transactions;
- in order to execute our obligations resulted from the contract which may be drawn up between you and our Company;
- in order to give you the periodical information about our services, products or offers, which may be interesting for you;
- in order to improve the performance of our webpage in the internet;
- In order to share information with the international “Metro” Company whose official representative we are in Georgia.
If you are the client, who has already used any of our services, we can get in touch with you via e-mail or SMS in case of necessity, in order to give you the information about other services or products.
In case you do not wish to get any kind of message from our company, please write about it on the following e-mail: email@example.com.
Passing of the Personal Information
We may pass your information to the companies, which are united under “Metro” Holding.
We can also give your information to the third persons in the following cases:
- in order to realize your payment process successfully during bank transactions;
- in order to consider your claim;
- and if we are imposed an obligation to giving any kind of information to the state, for keeping the interests of our company, their property and safety.
Georgian law on the personal data protection gives you a right to address us for stopping your contact information usage for marketing goals.
About Passenger Card
“Passenger Card” holders have a right to request personal information about themselves, which is kept by our company. The noted request may be satisfied within 3 working days.
About Changes Taken in the Document
JSC “Metro Georgia”
#1 Gogol Str., Batumi, Georgia
+995 (0) 422 24 22 44
+995 577 15 94 00